Frequently asked questions
What is the Safe Stay, your way guarantee?
At Edgbaston Park Hotel and Conference Centre, we are confident that we have thought of everything you need to have a safe stay. We have put a number of extra measures in place to ensure that you feel comfortable and safe, resulting in a better night’s sleep.
What do I do if I am unsatisfied during my stay?
The first thing to do is speak to one of our reception or duty management team, who will be happy to put things right for you. Our teams are on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Is there a time limit on when I can have my money back under the Safe stay, your way guarantee?
Most guests let us know if there has been a problem while they are still staying with us. However – if you do not get the chance to do that, you have up to 48 hours from check-out to claim on this guarantee.
Process for making a claim
- To make a claim you should raise your complaint with the team at the hotel who will talk you through the process and endeavour to resolve your complaint. If you did not raise your complaint at the hotel or were unable to do so, you must contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org up to 48 hours after departure.
- Any claims made after 48 hours of departure will not be accepted.
- If your room was booked as part of a group booking, the person who made the booking on behalf of the group must make the claim. If you room was booked through an online booking agency (for example, Booking.com or Expedia), you must make your claim through your chosen booking agent.
- You will need to provide details of your booking with the confirmation number, the dates of your stay, the nights for which you wish to claim a refund and the reason(s) why you did not have a great night’s sleep on each of those nights.
- Refunds will be made to the card you used when you paid for your room and are usually processed within 7-10 working days. You will be asked to confirm receipt of your refund.
- Our guarantee does not apply where you do not have a great night’s sleep due to circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control as hoteliers such as extreme weather conditions, fire, flood, lightning, earthquake, explosion, terrorism, war, civil disorder, epidemics, embargoes, labour disputes and power cuts.
- Our guarantee only applies to overnight stays only and only applicable to claim for up to 1 night only.
- You may not claim under our guarantee if you have breached the terms and conditions applying to your booking for example by causing damage to our or to other guests property or by being abusive to our staff or to other guests during your stay.
- We reserve the right to reject claims made by individuals who are abusing the guarantee by making excessive claims. If an individual or any of the guests within their booking claims a refund on more than two occasions in any 12-month period, such claims will be deemed excessive.