Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
As a senior manager in one of the Hotel’s key functions, you will play a crucial role in the Hotel achieving its vision of being a world-leading hospitality destination. Accountable for setting and delivering the F&B strategy, KPIs and service standards across the multi-unit, multi-menu environment, you will be responsible for the strategic development of the service, leadership of the overall team and the development and coaching of senior F&B colleagues.
The main duties expected in the role include:
- Ensuring the F&B strategy and KPIs are delivered, through the planning, development and continuous review and revision of outlet concepts, for all F&B areas.
- Leading the F&B team to ensure operational needs are met, guest expectations are exceeded, and staff are motivated, engaged and developed.
- Monitoring and maintaining the highest standards health, safety and hygiene within all F&B outlets in the hotel and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Leading on the pro-active planning and introduction of a varied and cost-effective programme of innovative and engaging initiatives and promotions to successfully retain and grow our customer base.
- Leading on the creation and delivery of an F&B commercial sales plan, aligned to the hotels 5-year plan, in collaboration with the commercial team.
- Ensuring that sales are on budget and that opportunities to make efficiencies and increase income are maximised.
- Being relentless in the pursuit of improvement of standards by developing, implementing and conducting continuous reviews.
- Ensuring that all standards relating to security are maintained.
- Undertaking Duty Manager shifts on a rota basis.
With a genuine passion for setting high standards and delivering exceptional levels of guest service, we are looking for someone with substantial relevant senior F&B experience in an accommodation business, excellent commercial awareness and substantial experience in managing and leading a team to deliver to the highest level.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: [email protected].
Closing Date: 24 August 2021