- Free parking
- Ultra-speed WiFi
- Pet friendly
- Outside of Clean Air Zone
Edgbaston Park Hotel and Conference Centre is the University of Birmingham’s award winning hotel, offering peaceful retreats and first-class conference and event facilities just two miles away from Birmingham city centre.
Based in a leafy spot on campus, the hotel is home to:
- 185 bedrooms and three self-catered, serviced apartments, all complete with plush interiors and the essentials you need for a great night’s sleep
- Spacious and modern conference spaces with room for up to 250 delegates
- Grade II listed buildings are available for meetings, special events, and private hire
- 1900 Restaurant, serving British favourites with a contemporary twist
- 1900 Bar, which is stocked with over 60 types of gin alone!
- The perfect location to host your wedding. You’ll find two of the most beautiful wedding venues in the West Midlands: Hornton Grange a charming historic house and the Fry Suite, our largest contemporary venue
The centre of campus is just a short stroll away – as well as University station, which will take you to Birmingham New Street in seven minutes – and we’re proud to have some of Birmingham’s best attractions on our doorstep, including Winterbourne House and Garden.
Take a virtual tour of the hotel HERE.