It was all glitz and glamour at the Midlands Food, Drink and Hospitality Awards as Edgbaston Park Hotel took home the Hotel of the Year Award.
The awards ceremony at The Eastside Rooms brought together some of the best Midland’s hospitality businesses. Edgbaston Park Hotel was shortlisted for Venue of the Year, Rising Star of the Year and won Hotel of the Year title in recognition of an exceptional year.
The hotel’s submission captured both the judges and public vote for their outstanding hospitality and sustainable practices, plus ability to host weddings, conferences and major sporting events, and commitment to investing in the local region.
Billy Harris, Director of Commercial commented: “I am absolutely delighted! This accolade is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our entire team – from our front-line staff to senior management, every individual has contributed to this success. We are truly grateful to our valued guests and partners for their continued support.”
In the last 12 months the hotel has:
- Achieved gold standard for Green Meetings by Green Tourism
- Donated over 100 breakfast bags to UHB NHS over the busy Christmas period
- Established key partnerships with local Edgbaston businesses including Edgbaston Stadium, Edgbaston Priory Club and Edgbaston Golf Club
- Housed Team Wales during the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games
- Raised over £3,000 for local charities, including over £1,000 LoveBrum, a charity which funds small hidden gem community projects across Birmingham
Amy Thrush, Marketing and Social Media Executive was ecstatic with the news: “I am so proud of the hotel’s achievement. From the moment I joined the team, I recognised that the hotel strives for excellence in every aspect and goes above and beyond to deliver.”
Looking for an award-winning hotel? Then look no further – get in touch with via [email protected] or explore our website for more information.