Nestled in leafy Edgbaston, Garth House is a Grade II listed Arts and Crafts building that’s full of character and sophisticated interiors.
With a range of private dining rooms available for up to 14 guests, Garth House provides a stylish setting for an extraordinary experience.
If you want to host an intimate dinner party with a twist, you’ll find the place for you at Garth House.
• Character lighting and feature fireplaces in every room
• Spacious reception lounge, perfect for greeting guests
• Unique talking points in each room, including treasures from the Lapworth Museum of Geology and Barber Institute of Fine Arts
• Room for 8-14 guests to enjoy an indulgent set menu or afternoon tea
- Free Wi-Fi makes it easy to share memories as you make them
- Convenient on-site parking
- Historic building with steps at entrance; access via a temporary ramp or side-entrance slope
To discuss your plans or check availability, get in touch.